Great early morning from Maine where I’ve spent most of the 7 days on a staycation using my youngsters to the Maine Wildlife Park, checking out York’s Wild Kingdom, and soothing while viewing phases of the Tour de France (I was so hopeful that Neilson Powless would pull on the yellow jersey). This weekend we are going to be hanging out at our preferred lake. I hope that you also have one thing exciting prepared for your weekend.
In the middle of my staycation week I did host 1 webinar in my Functional Ed Tech summer season sequence. Up coming 7 days I’m hosting Video Tasks for Almost Each and every Classroom. I hope you may be part of me to find out how to program, carry out, and evaluate 5 video assignments that can be performed in virtually any K-12 classroom.
These have been the week’s most well-liked posts:
1. A Good Put to Obtain Cost-free Illustrations or photos and New music for Classroom Initiatives
2. Geo Artwork – A Fun Sport About Geography and Artwork
3. Summer time Reading through, Notebooks, and Considering
4. Greatest of 2022 So Much – Impression Background Removers
5. Best of 2022 So Considerably – QRToon
6. Very best of 2022 So Much – Mote
7. Most effective of 2022 So Considerably – Readlee
Commencing this week I’m web hosting a sequence of seven Functional Ed Tech webinars. You can sign-up for a single or all seven of them. Go through about them here or abide by the backlinks under to register.
- The Realistic Ed Tech Newsletter comes out every single Sunday evening/ Monday morning. It attributes my favorite idea of the week and the week’s most well-liked posts from No cost Technologies for Teachers.
- My YouTube channel has much more than 41,000 subscribers watching my small tutorial films on a wide array of academic know-how tools.
- I have been Tweeting as @rmbyrne for fifteen decades.
- The Free of charge Technology for Lecturers Fb webpage features new and old posts from this web site in the course of the 7 days.
- If you’re curious about my daily life outdoors of schooling, you can observe me on Instagram or Strava.
This submit initially appeared on FreeTech4Lecturers.com. If you see it somewhere else, it has been utilised with no authorization. Web sites that steal my (Richard Byrne’s) perform involve Icons Everyday and Everyday Dose. Featured graphic captured by Richard Byrne.