Judging of the 11th-annual Members-Only Show by The Monroe Art League took place recently at the Ellis Library & Reference Center.
The art will be on display until Oct. 23 at the library. Fifty-eight pieces of art in five categories were submitted by 24 members.
Categories and winners are:
- First: Pauline Harmon for “High Ridge Snow Leopard”
- Second: Leslie Dietsch for “Coming In”
- Third: Pauline Harmon for “Tawny Eagle”
- Honorary Mention: Meryl Arquette for “Nesting Osprey”
- First: Gregory Koesel for “Sunrise On Lake Huron”
- Second: Barbara Lotter for “Raine”
- Third: Karen McLaughlin for “Violinist”
- Honorary Mention: Barbara Lotter for “Ice On The Lake”
- First: Betty Knapp for “Abstract Lady Patiently Waiting”
- Second: Sandra Vanisacker for “Fall Bounty”
- Third: Anna Marie Peterson for “Kendall”