- Take a print of the tattoo you like and place it on your body. Tape some tape to the back of the paper. You can stick it in any number of places you are interested. Check out the placement of each area.
- Think about your job. The stigmas surrounding tattoos are getting busier. There are still places that don’t like tattoos. You might not want to work for a company that doesn’t think kindly about you, or if it becomes a problem in the future, you should consider a position where you can cover it with clothing.
- Take a look at others. Be aware of where others have their tattoos. Look for similar designs and see if they are in the right place. This is a great place to start.
- Think about the pain. Different people have different levels of pain tolerance. You might consider tattooing in areas that are less painful, such as the butt or shoulder.
- Decide the look. There is a good possibility that you have a particular look in mind when you get a tattoo. Even if you’re considering the other tips, it is important to consider this. You want your tattoo to be part of the personalized look that you create.
If you still have questions after considering these five tips and aren’t sure where to go, then you can take a poll. Ask your family and friends to help you decide where the best place would be. Although you might not agree with the majority opinion, it can help you to focus more on your own thoughts.
This post was written by J Michael Taylor. J Michael Taylor is an artist and owner of Black Amethyst Tattoo Gallery. Looking for Tattoo shops in St petersburg Florida, Black Amethyst has you covered! They provide an art-first approach to custom tattooing in a gallery setting.