Copyright in the context of university settings is a subject matter that is entire of nuances that can make it bewildering for several instructors and learners. For instance, some men and women believe that utilizing a image, textual content, online video, or audio in a school quickly makes it a Reasonable Use. It does not (at the very least in the United States).
Misunderstandings about factors like Truthful Use are rather popular. Which is why I’m usually happy to reply inquiries about copyright as it pertains to faculty configurations and provide resources to help instructors greater understand and instruct copyright classes to college students. To that conclusion, right here are some sources that you can use and share with your colleagues and students to support them much better fully grasp copyright, Inventive Commons, and Truthful Use.
- Webinar Recording – Copyright & Resourceful Commons for K-12
- Classes from the $9.2 million copyright judgment versus Houston ISD
- Crash System Intellectual House
- Measuring Good Use: The Four Components
- 7 Totally free Tools for Aiding Pupils Cite Their Do the job
- Copyright & Creativeness – Lesson Options for Elementary College
- Popular Sense Instruction – Copyright Lesson Designs for Center University
- The Debate Above Downloading Songs – Lesson Approach for Superior Faculty
- C-Span Classroom – The Position of Congress in New music Licensing
- US Copyright Place of work statements on Reasonable Use
- Stanford University Libraries’ Copyright and Good Use Charts
- Kathy Schrock’s Regard for Mental Residence
- How Not to Cite an Picture
July and August Webinars!
Sign-up for a person or all seven of them right right here.
- How to Develop and Offer Your Own Digital Products
- Online video Assignments for Practically Every single Classroom
- Classroom Podcasting 101
- Diy Application Creation for the Rest of Us
- Lookup Approaches Students Will need to Know
- To Geography & Outside of With Google Earth & Maps
- Get Structured With Google Classroom, Calendar, and Continue to keep